Tenancy Agreements – £125

When letting out a property, you should always make sure you have something in writing. This is to protect yourself and to ensure that your tenant knows exactly what is expected of them. There are a few different options too:

Assured Shorthold

This is the usual form of tenancy a landlord will have with their tenant.

Instruct Us


Common Law

If you are letting out a property on a high or low rent (ask us!), you cannot have the usual assured shorthold tenancy but still need to get the terms in writing, known legally as a common law tenancy.

Instruct Us

Lodger Agreement

If you are renting just a room in the property, you will have a lodger rather than a tenant.

Instruct Us


*We use standard tenancy agreements; if you would like something more bespoke, please ask us first.