Common Law Tenancy Agreement


If you are letting out a property on a high or low rent (ask us!), you cannot have the usual assured shorthold tenancy but still need to get the terms in writing, known legally as a common law tenancy.

*We use a standard form tenancy agreement; if you would like something more bespoke, please ask us first.